INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANT APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. I understand that as a Cinderella's Closet Consultant:
a. I have the right to offer for sale, Cinderella's Closet products and services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
b. If I meet certain requirements, I have the right to earn commissions pursuant to Cinderella's Closet Agreement
2. I agree that as a Cinderella's Closet Consultant I am an independent contractor, and not an employee, partner, legal consultant or franchisee of Cinderella's Closet. I agree that I will be solely responsible for paying all expenses I incur, including but not limited to travel, food, lodging, administration, any office, all phone calls and other expenses.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL NOT BE TREATED AS AN EMPLOYEE OF Cinderella's Closet FOR FEDERAL OR STATE TAX PURPOSES. Cinderella's Closet is not responsible for withholding and will not withhold or deduct from my bonuses and commissions, if any, FICA, or taxes of any kind.
3. I have read and understand the Compensation Plan developed by Cinderella's Closet
4. I understand that I must be in good standing, and not in violation of the Agreement, to be eligible for commissions and bonuses from. I understand that the Agreement may be changed at the sole discretion of Cinderella's Closet and I agree to abide by all such changes. Notification of amendments will be provided in writing. Amendments will become effective 30 days after publication but amended policies will not apply retroactively to conduct that occurred prior to the effective date of the amendment. The continuation of my Cinderella's Closet business or my acceptance of bonuses or commissions after the effective date of any amendment will constitute my acceptance of all amendments.
5. I may not assign any rights under the Agreement. Any attempt to transfer or assign the Agreement without the express written consent of Cinderella's Closet renders the Agreement voidable at the option of Cinderella's Closet and may result in termination of my business.
6. If my Agreement is canceled or terminated for any reason, I understand that I will lose all rights as a Consultant. I will not be eligible to sell Cinderella's Closet products and services, nor will I be eligible to receive commissions, bonuses or other income resulting from the bonuses. In the event of cancellation or termination, I waive all rights I have, including but not limited to property rights, to my former Downline organization and to any bonuses, commissions or other remuneration derived through the sales and other activities of my former Downline organization. Cinderella's Closet reserves the right to terminate all Consultant Agreements for any reason. And upon 30 days' notice if Cinderella's Closet elects to: (1) stop operating its business; (2) dissolve as a business entity; or (3) terminate distribution of its products through direct selling. I may cancel this Agreement at any time, and for any reason, by giving notice to Cinderella's Closet.
7. I understand that if I fail to comply with the terms of the Agreement, Cinderella's Closet may, at its discretion, impose upon me disciplinary sanctions as set forth in the Consultant Guidebook. I agree that Cinderella's Closet may deduct, withhold, set-off or charge to any form of payment I have previously authorized, any amounts I owe or am indebted to Cinderella's Closet
8. The Agreement, in its current form and as amended by Cinderella's Closet at its discretion, constitutes the entire contract between Cinderella's Closet and myself. Any promises, representations, offers or other communications not expressly set forth in the Agreement are of no force or effect.
9. Cinderella's Closet its parent or affiliated companies, directors, officers, members, managers, shareholders, employees, assigns and agents (collectively referred to as “affiliates”), will not be liable for, and I release and hold harmless Cinderella's Closet and its affiliates from, all claims for consequential and exemplary damages for any claim or cause of action relating to the Agreement. I further agree to release and hold harmless Cinderella's Closet and its affiliates from all liability arising from or relating to the promotion or operation of my Cinderella's Closet business and any activities related to it (e.g., the presentation of Cinderella's Closet products or Career Path, the operation of a motor vehicle, the lease of meeting or training facilities, etc.), and agree to indemnify Cinderella's Closet for any liability, damages, fines, penalties or other awards arising from any unauthorized conduct that I undertake in operating my business.
10. Any waiver by Cinderella's Closet of any breach of the Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Cinderella's Closet. Waiver by Cinderella's Closet of any breach of the Agreement by me will not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
11. If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be severed, and the severed provision will be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. The balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
12. A participant in this multilevel marketing plan has a right to cancel at any time, regardless of reason. Cancellation must be submitted in writing to Cinderella's Closet at its principal business address.
13. I am of sound mind and of legal age to enter into contracts.
14. Payments are sent to Cinderella's Closet through Website for the total sale, tax and Shipping and Handling. Once received along with your order in which can be emailed and invoiced if not submitted through website your order will then go to processing for design.
15. You may not use the Cinderella's Closet Logo without written permission from Cinderella's Closet. You must use only approved item photos with Cinderella's Closet Logo only for advertising and listed as a Cinderella's Closet item. Items or photos of Cinderella's Closet can not be shown as another company's item or website or suggest as such.
PLEASE CANCEL YOUR AUTO PAY IF YOU ARE NO LONGER WITH
Note that Cinderella’s Closet does not hold any credit card information on file (or has even access to that information) - these are entirely with the external payment processors and we do not have access to that information. To stop the recurring payment, you must cancel your auto pay with your credit card/banking company.
To cancel your PayPal recurring payment, login at PayPal and follow PayPal's instructions on how to cancel a subscription. In short, you need to find the "preapproved payments" menu point or the transaction where you set up the subscription (or the last transaction sending funds to Cinderella’s Closet) and click the cancel button.
Please do not contact us to cancel your recurring payment.
A subscription cancellation will cancel the (future) automatic annual renewal (recurring payment) but will not affect the current membership for the already paid month, and we are unable to refund portions of the membership fee for "unused" months within the current term.